Our sales consulting engagements are strategic in nature whether they involve helping you develop an overall sales plan or one focused on your channels to market. Though these are consulting engagements, we perform all our engagements in a coaching manner so that the business owner gets the most impact and help.
- Sales Plan - for developing the overall sales strategy for your business.
- Channel Development Plan - for developing the overall channel strategy for your business.
- Sales Assessment- for assessing the performance of your sales strategy and overall sales to determine what changes need to be made to meet your sales goals.
The goal of a sales plan is to set your sales goals and to develop a go to market strategy which will help you achieve your financial goals. It will be important for us to understand how sales are currently performed within your business and who is involved in generating sales today. We will want to talk to your sales reps, anyone who is involved in Sales Management, as well as the business owner/ stakeholders
Sales Plan Includes:
- Sales Structure and Channels to Market (Online, Direct, Resellers)
- Product and Services Sold and Sales Cycle
- Projected Revenue Targets
- Pricing (by Channel)
- Suspects, Prospects, Qualification
- Sales Personnel Hiring Criteria
- Sales Personnel Job Descriptions
- Sales Contract Requirements
- Key Performance Indicators
- Quotas, Commissions and Salary Structure of Sales Personnel
- Sales Process
- Account Plans
- Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Sales Forecast and Pipeline Development
- Sales Reporting for Management
- Implementation Plan
- Businesses that require help in the development of a sales strategy and plan for their business.
The goal of a sales assessment is to evaluate your sales efforts in detail within your business. This will require one on one interviews with individuals who are responsible for sales efforts within your business as well with the business stakeholders.
The sales assessment will evaluate everything associated with sales within your business and determine if there are improvements or changes that could be made within your sales force or sales department in order to increase your revenue, customers, and growth in your business. You will be supplied with a detailed report of the analysis, as well as recommendations in list of priority.
Sales Assessment Includes:
- Sales Cycle and Process
- Sales Channels
- Sales Personnel and Compensation
- Sales Goals and Forecasting
- Sales Reporting
- Sales Tracking
- Sales Metrics
- Businesses who do not feel they are not obtaining the sales that are required in order to meet their financial goals and are not sure where the problems lie.
Channel Development Plan
The goal of a channel development plan is to help you develop a channel sales strategy for your business. This plan covers all aspects of implementing channels to market within your business. It will also define how your products will be marketed, sold, and supported through each sales channel. This plan is focused on the sales and support side and the actual development of the channel within your business and does not include the marketing components which are included in the channel marketing plan.
Channels to market include both selling to customers directly as well as indirect or alternate channels to market such as distributors, resellers, sales agents, affiliates, and referral partners to name a few.
Channel Development Plan Includes:
- Channel Types For Your Business
- Channel Sales Areas and Quota Definition
- Commissions and Compensation
- Products and Services Sold by Channel
- Channel Recruitment
- Channel Management Responsibilities
- Channel Sales Partner Requirements
- Pricing For Each Channel to Market
- Supply Chain by Channel
- Channel Support and Support Requirements
- Channel Training and Certification Requirements
- Channel Sales Reporting
- Channel Contractual Requirements
- Businesses that require help in the development of their channel sales strategy for their business.
Our offices are located just outside Toronto within the GTA. We are able to provide many services to businesses across Canada remotely.
Our local service area includes: Toronto, Peterborough, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Kawartha Lakes, Orillia, Clarington, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Port Perry, Uxbridge, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Bradford, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas.
Contact us if you are outside our local service area and require service in person.
The bottom line Solutions experts
© Copyright 2015, RK Fischer & Associates. All Rights Reserved. Read Our Privacy Statement.