Business Coaching / Mentoring
One-on-one business coaching / mentoring is based on the needs of the individual, but the process that is followed is the same, so there is a level of structure to ensure you meet the goals that you want to achieve.
Business coaching is purchased as a block of time and is set-up on a regularly scheduled basis until such time the goals of the individual are met. Coaching is to help guide the business owner in how to meet and achieve their goals, so they learn how to move forward on their own.
- A questionnaire will be provided to the mentee up front in order to gain a better understanding their business, issues, goals (business and personal) and a knowledge level of the different areas of their business. For the initial 12 hours coaching engagement session, clients are usually able to work on 1-2 issues/goals.
- Once the questionnaire is complete and the information asked for is provided, an introductory session will be set up where we will review the information with the mentee to clarify and to answer any questions. It is during that time, we will define the goals that will be worked on and set-up the first 2 coaching sessions and set measurements.
- Each session will have a set amount of time and will be governed by an agenda. In most cases, we are meeting at the client's site for in-person coaching and via phone/Skype/Google Hangouts for online coaching. We have the expectation that that time has been set aside for coaching without other distractions which can interfere with the learning process.
- Each session will have an agenda which we will stick to in order to meet your business goals. You will have homework assigned at the end of the session. Progress will be reviewed at the beginning of the next session.
- Coaching is best performed when you can meet in person, but we find some clients prefer to meet either online or via conference call, so we offer both options.
- There will be a final follow-up session to review accomplishments and measurements to determine what the next steps are for the business owner & the business.
Our Sessions and Options
- There is a choice of having sessions in-person, or online/phone conference sessions.
- We use Google Hangouts, Skype or telephone for our online/phone sessions.
- Sessions are a minimum of 2-hours
- There is a 12 hour minimum coaching commitment of at least 4 hours of coaching per month over 3 months. You may purchase additional months (4 hours), once the initial session is purchased if the coaching is related to the current engagement. One or two issues depending on the size can be resolved in 3 months. There is also a 6 month or 24 hour coaching package also available.
- Pricing includes coaching hours, plus the initial meeting , coach preparation, and final review meeting.
- If coaching packages are paid in advance, a discount is applied. All coaching packages must be paid each month or in one lump sum.
- If cancellations are not made 24 hours in advance there will be a cancellation charge, as we have booked time specifically for you and would not be able to schedule other clients.
Our offices are located just outside Toronto within the GTA. We are able to provide many services to businesses across Canada remotely.
Our local service area includes: Toronto, Peterborough, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Kawartha Lakes, Orillia, Clarington, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Port Perry, Uxbridge, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Bradford, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas.
Contact us if you are outside our local service area and require service in person.
the bottom line solutions experts
© Copyright 2015, RK Fischer & Associates. All Rights Reserved. Read Our Privacy Statement.