How To Use Business Helpline
Over the last year, we have had surveys on our website in order to find our what additional types of services business visitors would like to have. We offered an online business forum previously but found it was not used. We were told by many business owners that they did not want to ask questions that were seen by other businesses and possibly their competitors.
There was an overwhelming response from business owners who wanted see a fee-based service where they were able to call and get general business advice on their business. Though we are adding this as a service, it has to be understood that this cannot replace "true" coaching or consulting where time is spent to learn your business in detail in advance of the engagement. Business Helpline is for helping you with general questions about areas of your business and to obtain general direction . If you require more specific help for your business, we suggest you look at business coaching.
All sessions must be booked in advance, so that a consultant is available and must be pre-purchased and paid for prior to your session. The service is offered in one hour increments, but as stated above is not to be confused with a coaching engagement, which utilizes a defined methodology and works on set-outcomes. This service is to be used when there are areas within your business that you need to work through and need some guidance. This service is only available to businesses in Canada, as business laws, taxes and other conditions are different from country to country.
- To purchase one session, click on the button below to book a session. You will be given access to a calendar that allows you to book the session. You will be provided a confirmation of the session. Any cancellations or rescheduling must be made 24 hours in advance.
- You will then pay for the 1 hour session which will you can pay by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through the automated process.
- You must supply the phone number that you wish to be called on for the appointment.
- You will be sent a small questionnaire to fill in prior to the appointment that must be completed and returned 48 hours prior to your appointment with the business coach. This will provide some understanding of the business prior to the call. A link to the questionnaire is provided below just in case.
- You will be reminded of the appointment and will be contacted by a business coach at the time specified. If you are not available, two attempts will be made within a 5 minute period and a message will be left. If you are later than 5 minutes, there is a good chance your appointment will need to be rescheduled or you will lose the time from your session, as other clients may be waiting.
- You should be prepared for the call as this is your time with a business coach. Each session is an hour long so if you feel you require more time, then you may need to book 2 sessions at the same time. The times will probably show 10-15 minutes in between, but if booked together, they will run concurrently. You are free to book subsequent appointments following the session as well.
Book An Individual Appointment - $110 an Hour
Monthly Subscription- 5 Hours ($500.00) - a month
If you are business owner that needs ad-hoc help on a regular basis, you can purchase a monthly subscription that will include 5 hours of telephone help as well as unlimited email support during the subscription with 48 hour turn around. This subscription can be purchased monthly. You will book your 5 hours through our booking system once you have paid for the monthly subscription. The email account for you to utilize for unlimited email support will be provided once purchased.
Book Your Monthly Subscription Times
Note: You must have paid your subscription before booking your appointments for the month. You will be supplied an email account to use for the email support side.
Our offices are located just outside Toronto within the GTA. We are able to provide many services to businesses across Canada remotely.
Our local service area includes: Toronto, Peterborough, Bowmanville, Lindsay, Kawartha Lakes, Orillia, Clarington, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Port Perry, Uxbridge, Scarborough, Markham, Aurora, Newmarket, Bradford, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Brampton, Mississauga, Burlington, Oakville and surrounding areas.
Contact us if you are outside our local service area and require service in person.
the bottom line solution experts
© Copyright 2015, RK Fischer & Associates. All Rights Reserved. Read Our Privacy Statement.